- The Welcome Sign in the main photo is shown in Honey & True Black stain with hand-painted white lettering, burlap bow, artificial greenery, & a jute rope on the back for easy hanging
- Our Welcome Sign is crafted from solid pine sourced from our local lumber mill
- Overall Dimensions: Approximately 18″ in Diameter x 3/4″ thick
- The entire Welcome Sign is sealed with three coats of outdoor spar-urethane to protect from outdoor elements & UV rays
- We currently have 6 different designs available (see photo #5)
This sign is the perfect addition to your front door! The beautiful simplicity makes it suitable for year-round display.
Each sign is handcrafted, stained, and painted. The bow and artificial greenery are secured with extra strength Gorilla glue to ensure they hold up to the outdoors. We have attached a thick jute rope to the back for easy hanging.
- Each sign is coated with 3 coats of outdoor Spar-urethane but we do still recommend displaying your sign on a covered porch or behind a screen door
- We recommend attaching a small command strip to the back bottom of the sign to prevent the sign from swinging and dinging against your door when opened and closed
Note about our pieces:
Each piece from our shop is custom-crafted for your home and built to last for years. While we’re extremely detailed-oriented in choosing each board to make your piece some imperfections should be expected- this includes knots, veins, sap lines, and color variances in the wood. We believe this adds character and unique touch to each piece.