Our cutting boards are exquisitely designed as functional and ornamental pieces. This design is ideal for serving charcuterie spreads consisting of gourmet meats, cheeses and breads, these wooden paddle boards come in handy when entertaining guests and hosting dinner parties. The solid cherry wood piece serves as a sturdy, stable base to use for carving, cutting, serving or as a beautiful display year-round. Each piece will showcase its own individual signature markings and grain from the wood. Yours will be the only one of its kind as nature dictates!
Dimensions: 18-3/4″L (12-1/4″ cutting board space) x 8-3/4″W x 1″ Thick
- Made of Premium Cherry Wood
- Designed for a lifetime of use and durability
- Treated and ready to use with several coats of Mineral Oil
- Clean using hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse board in water.
- Periodically condition with food-safe mineral oil as needed
- To sanitize, wash board with solution of one-part vinegar to five parts water.
- Store in dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Mineral Oil is recommended to condition your cutting board periodically to ensure the longevity of your piece.
Add an 8oz bottle of Food Grade Mineral Oil to complete your purchase.
Note about our pieces:
Each piece from our shop is custom-crafted for your home and built to last for years. While we’re extremely detailed-oriented in choosing each board to make your piece some imperfections should be expected- this includes knots, veins, sap lines, and color variances in the wood. We believe this adds character and unique touch to each piece.