Can I send an item as a gift?
Yes, you certainly can! Simply, put a note on the order that it is a gift, and we can include a card for you with a note if you choose. We will also be sure to not include any type of receipt information.
Why did my item arrive unassembled?
Several of our products ship in two pieces. This is to help lower the shipping costs and reduce the likelihood of the item being damaged in transit. Each item is shipping with easy-to-follow assembly instructions and hardware attached to the instructions. If you have any assembly questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Items that ship unassembled are:
- Milk Can Tables
- Keurig Carts
- Toilet Ladder Shelves
- Vintage Sewing Tables
- Free Shipping for orders $35+ applies to the contiguous US.
- All orders shipping to Alaska & Hawaii addresses will have additional shipping costs. You may message before placing your order for a quote or be invoiced after your order is placed.
- Orders ship USPS unless otherwise stated.
- A 20% restocking fee is assessed on all returns.
We know it is hard to wait for handmade in the world of Amazon Prime and we are excited for you to receive your product. Please keep in mind that each piece is handmade to order, and we currently do not stock most products. Lead times vary by product and demand we do our absolute best to stay on schedule. Please let us know BEFORE purchase if you have a rush.
- If your item is personalized with a name or custom design or custom sized per your provided dimensions, we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Each of our items is created to order- per each customer’s requests so we typically do not honor returns. If a return is honored the customer handles the return shipping & a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
- The original shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Be sure to repackage your item carefully to ensure that it arrives back to us in the original condition. Any damage will lower the credit value of the item.
Insurance & Damaged Packages
- We insure all packages to the value of the item.
- If your item arrives damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file an insurance claim on your behalf for your order. Please notify us within 7 days of delivery
- We may request photos of the product and packaging so the insurance claim can be processed promptly.
- Please do not discard any shipping materials or the item until the claim has been processed.
What is considered damaged?
Each item is lovingly handmade and is not a mass-produced reproduction. While we are extremely detail-oriented in choosing each board to make your piece some imperfections should be expected.
- If your item arrives with dents, separated boards, nails or screws showing this is considered damaged. Please contact us so we can file an insurance claim and make it right for you.
- Wood characteristics such as- knots, veins, sap lines, and color variances in the wood are not considered damage.
- Variations in the stain color are not considered damage.
- Final measurements on all wood items (lazy susans, toilet ladders, noodle boards, serving trays, bread boxes, etc.) may vary up to 1/8″ as we use the highest quality sourced pine but there can be slight variations in every board. This is not considered damaged.
- With each of our hand-painted pieces, brush strokes may also be visible.